hi, i'm knuxify (he/they), and i do stuff with computers i guess.
my main interests include designing and developing websites, programming (Python) and repairing and testing old devices from the mid-2000s. i also dabble in making music and art.
here are some things i've worked on, in no particular order:
- i am currently working on a mobile linux UI, Aspinwall.
- i daily-drive Alpine Linux and maintain a couple of packages
- every once in a while i work on translating (usually open-source) software from English to Polish; my larger contributions include translations for Tusky, Peertube and Sudomemo
these are not endorsments from the maintainers of these projects; i do translation work in my spare time.
- occasionally i work on mainline for Broadcom Kona devices and do various things around the postmarketOS wiki
i have a blog, on which i occasionally write at length about various things that interest me, or that i feel could be of use to someone.
the blog can be found under the following address: dithernet.org/~undefined
most of my work is open-source and can be found on my github.
before you contact me about anything related to my dev work for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo, read the Grand Neo FAQ.
i may be reached out through the following channels:
- e-mail - my public inbox is knuxify @ gmail () com
- discord - my discord is knuxify#0512. please contact me via e-mail/twitter before adding me to your friends list, i deny friend requests from unknown accounts. just setting your bio is not enough, i cannot see the "about me" section of your profile if we do not share servers.
- matrix - my matrix is firstname.lastname@example.org; i very rarely check matrix, but i might get a notification from it on my phone - contact me via e-mail/twitter before you message me
if you found an account with my name on it that's not on this list, it's most likely inactive. if you've recieved a message from an account that isn't on this list but claims to be me, let me know - it could be an impersonator (although i doubt i'm popular enough for that to be the case).
less used accounts and alts include: email@example.com (iirc), knuxify on telegram, firstname.lastname@example.org