my brand new page
hello! I'm the person who goes by "Revenant" on several Internet places.
my github is here and showcases some of the stuff I tinker with in my free time, such as:
other non-github project contributions include:
- bsnes-plus, a Super NES debugging emulator (based on bsnes, now known as higan)
- KALE and KDCEditor, two cross-platform level editors for Kirby games
- omgifol, a Python library for manipulating Doom (id Tech 1) WAD files (originally by fredrik, currently maintained semi-actively by me)
- Decomposer, a cross-platform MIDI sequencer/tracker (currently very early WIP, not actually usable)
- OpenMPT, particularly adding/improving support for legacy (1987-199x) module formats (Soundtracker, Noisetracker, SoundFX, etc.)
I'm also an administrator of (and sometimes contributor to) The Cutting Room Floor, a website dedicated to exploring the history of game development by finding and documenting unused and cut content in thousands of games and counting. my user page (and record of personal findings/contributions) is here.
in my non-free time I work as a software/firmware developer for a company which designs control and A/V gear used in theme parks and other attractions around the world.
you can reach me via email here or via twitter here.
thanks for visiting :)