This is my hello page, where you can find how I prefer to keep in touch, and why.
- The best way to contact me is via email. I may be a little slow to respond, as I only check that account every once in a while.
- If you need to send me an encrypted message you can download my public PGP key.
- To see what I'm focusing on, you can check out my now page.
- To see some things I've written you can visit the writings section of this site.
- You can also see small updates in the thoughts section of this site, which serves as a microblog.
- I don't use twitter or other social networks as public forms of communication. Reasoning for this can be read in my thoughts on social media.
- I do have a Mastodon account on toki.social for the purpose of immersing myself in Toki Pona. Sending me a DM there will take a while to get a response.