this is a cute space even if i don't know what to do with it!
@kivikakk is a thing??
hANDY TMUX TIPS
BASIC SURVIVAL GUIDE. press ctrl-b, then one of the following keys to do its thing!!:
- create tab
- next/previous tab
- change to tab numbered by [digit]
- detach; use tmux att at the command-line to reattach
note that there's no feedback when you press ctrl-b; just know that it'll do its thing
random utility things follow!
- , (comma!)
- change the name of the current tab
- get help, sort of
- send a real ctrl-b to your tab (can be useful if you are nesting tmux)
one last useful thing is splitting the window!!
- split the window horizontally
- split the window vertically (note you can do this repeatedly!!)
- [arrow key]
- focus the split in the direction of [arrow key]
- rejiggle all the windows