.:: LINKS ::.
.:: ARTICLES ::.
Contact me on Tilde.Chat to exchange banners!
SSB Log Entry 619
Pokemon Go, but Birds
- You sign up
- You see a bird and photograph it.
- Multiple players within a 30 mile radius identify the bird and reach consensus. Players earn points for correct identification, lose points for misidentification.
- Once a quorum of 5 is reached, a 3 day waiting window begins.
- Players who photograph the same bird within this three day period "steal" points from the player, thereby rewarding players who find the rarest birds.
- If no one photographs the bird within the three day point-stealing spree, the user is awarded a large prize, possibly based on rarity of said bird.
- Points are redeemed for bird-themed prrizes, such as seed bells and feeders.