.:: LINKS ::.
.:: ARTICLES ::.
Contact me on Tilde.Chat to exchange banners!
SSB Log Entry 1161
Quick #pigeon-protocol update:
- The Golang version can now recieve (but not send) bundles to the Ruby version.
- Spent the day cleaning up tests (68.9% coverage)
- sigh I want to have this thing usable by April 2020. In line with that timeframe, I had to give up on the dream of lipmaa links for now. All references to lipmaa links have been removed from codebases and the docs. This will help others build their own implementations faster, while also making sure the project doesn't get stuck in an eternal planning phase.
- Write tests for all the peer related stuff
- Continue adding bundle export and authorship support.