- 90g Oats
- 115g Walnuts
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 2tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 60ml Maple Syrup
- 2tbsp Almond Butter
- Sea Salt to taste
1. Heat your oven to 150C/140C fan. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, walnuts, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Drizzle over maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
4. Add almond butter and stir.
5. Place onto baking sheet and press until about 1" thick overall. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Turn the tin around in the oven. Gently break up the clumps of granola. Bake for another 15 minutes.
This is *really* good as a topping for porridge/oatmeal. The walnuts have a really good flavor with the maple syrup and cinnamon. This could also be used as a base for any other granola you might want to make. Certainly recommend.My porridge page (for more oatmeal-y content)