- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams (1/2 cup) dairy free (vegan) dark chocolate, melted
- 240 ml (1 cup) Oat Milk
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dairy free (vegan) chocolate chips, optional
1. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk to mix.
3. Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and almond milk. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
4. Tranfer brownie batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Try not to over bake or brownies will turn cakey.
I recommend putting the brownies in the fridge for a few hours to firm up – they’ll also turn super fudgy.
The original recipe used almond milk for these. I prefer oat so I used that instead.Source