What shall I do or write / Against the fall of night?
— A.E. Housman. "Smooth Between Sea and Land"
- [01:27] Gone Praying (Lent)
- [21:09] Actually, tilde.center backup job runs fine, but scp job on MetaArray is the problem.
- [01:44] Replaced Text Palette(s) with an index to improved charts. Still need to beautify the chart pages.
- [20:35] Trying SRWare Iron Web browser. Open source, Chromium-based, with added privacy features https://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php
- [14:32] Weekly scheduled backup of tilde.center account didn't work. :(
- [03:45] Created backup script that tar/zips all files in my account and a crontab job to run it at 00:42 every Monday. Results pulled by SDF MetaArray at 01:42.
- [11:45] Text palette sampler now available: Text Palette
- [04:27] Working on program to generate pallette of readable text/background colors.
- [21:45] EVERY TILDIZEN WILL LOVE THIS! http://telehack.com/telehack.html
- [03:53] 2 #SMAUG #MUD derived engines to check out: #SMAUGFUSS, #AFKMUD
- [14:29] More lvalue casts in variables.c #SMAUG #MUD
- [13:44] Unterminated parenthesis and quotation in grub.c #SMAUG #MUD #tildecenter
- [13:43] Compiler error in act_move.c for invalid cast on left-hand value. Removed cast. #SMAUG #MUD
- [13:21] If old #Merc #MUD is unstable, maybe I can get better results with #SMAUG and just use the Merc areas.
- [08:11] Give #MercMUD another chance. Porting startup to sh
- [01:07] Got most of the way through the MUD school before #MercMUD crashed.
- [00:44] #MercMUD up and running stably until a disk full failure caused segmentation fault.
- [00:35] #FreeBSD needs sys/endian.h Eureka! It compiles! #MercMUD
- [00:29] ALMOST compiled, can't find endian.h #MercMUD
- [00:25] Massaging Makefile: comment out ifdef, endif, change gcc to cc #MercMUD
- [00:17] Try compiling #MercMUD again, capture it on #SoC
- [01:02] Welcome to my renovated tilde.center blog, powered by my Stream of Consciousness ( #soc ) script. #ublog
- [00:53] Old blog is here. #tildecenter
- [00:50] Hello, World! First post. #test
Fear and loathing, my man, fear and loathing.
-- Hunter S. Thompson