what I'm up to now
I’m pursuing these, just to list a few (in no particular order):
- Waiting for the results of my submission, of seven photos, to Singapore International Photography Festival.
- Getting re-acquainted with the ground, as a way to have fun and delight. I got a reminder about that, from Vaishali Iyer’s blog-post.
- Determining if a writers’ group is helpful for me.
- a pleasure for me: staying in touch with friends. This includes chatting over software like WhatsApp.
- keeping my time free to do whatever I may become excited about.
This has been a Now-page, written on 31st March 2020.