still heavily under construction, please mind your step
home — blog — contact
who am i
- I often go by Kai, or Pixel
- music-student-turned-IT, probably IT-student-turned-something-else one day
- usually inexplicably sleepy, occasionally annoyingly hyper (at wildly inappropriate times)
- probably swear enough to count as a human rights violation. sorry, I'm trying!
- esteemed president of the social disaster club
- once an obnoxious weeb, then grew out of it, and now about 10x worse
- rhythm game enthusiast, tetris fiend, fighting game know-how-everything-works-in-theory-but-terrible-in-practice person
- one time I was helping someone through their first dark souls playthrough and wanted to say I would "give them aural guidance" but I stuttered and instead said "I'll give you oral"
on my mind lately
- PS2 beatmania...
- starting to read books! finally!
- ponytails. not in a weird way. it's complicated
- tilde-zenbu, a js/go package for producing blog-esque formatted HTML from plaintext files, and what my blog is running on! (status: early public build released, indefinite hiatus)
- a CLI tetris clone for tilde, written with termbox-go (status: on the back-burner)
- a termbox-go program to do some fun visual stuff with ascii art (status: concept only)
- ME, ACTIVELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO A SIMPLE CROSS-DOMAIN/PORT POST REQUEST ON THE BROWSER WITHOUT CORS BEING A PIECE OF SHIT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE SEND HELP.
mobile (rhythm) games
- uta macross: 49360870
- arcaea: 004919207
- bandori JP: 82461878, bandori EN: 179152