10 june 2022

the other day terence told me an able-bodied person has a 80 - 90% chance of surviving a collision with a car going 20 miles per hour. that same person has a survivability rate of 10% if the car goes 40 miles per hour. which is why speed limits are important in reducing fatal traffic collisions.

also this conversation was a great critique of Simon Adler's dakou episode; https://www.theidolcast.com/podcasteps/episode-43-chinese-hackers-launch-virtual-jihad-against-south-korea-boy-band-fans